The Warehouse Manager is responsible for the entire warehouse, the health and safety of all staff and all activities within the warehouse.
Safety and security, OSHA Compliance, Fleet Safety Compliance, Training, Order Processing, Inventory Management, Facilities Management, Judicious expense management, Fleet Management and daily business operations.
Serves as the key liaison between Warehouse location and Finance, Payroll, HR and Division Management.
- Create a culture of safety via a behavior based safety program whereby employees own their safety.
- Ensure all personnel trained to OSHA compliance standards.
- Have an OSHA trained person on staff or be trained in 10 / 30 hour OSHA compliance.
- Use our ERP system to process orders through the warehouse and route to the customer. Use PDI, to process, pick, and stage orders for delivery.
- Ensure daily delivery to customers
- Ensures KPI metrics are kept for delivery. Learn from delivery issues and improve the system.
- Understand the customer base and either stock if a fast demand item or have available within the requisite lead time the products to serve the customers. Maintain an accurate count of inventory.
- Keep shrink to a minimum standard below 1%.
- Ensure all vehicles and drivers are in OSHA and EOCO safety compliance at all times.
- As needed perform PMs and repair on vehicles.
- Manage costs and vendors.
- The warehouse manager is responsible for the facility in all respects including safety, local compliance, etc.
- Comfort with ERP Systems
- Strong safety focus
- Self-starter and self-motivated
- Entrepreneurial approach
- Process thinker and driven by process
- Ability to work at all levels of an organization
- Excellent Communication Skills Proficiency
- Strong Customer/Client Focus
- Flexibility and Adaptability
- Results Oriented
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Evidence of work authorization upon employment is required in compliance with the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986. Completion of USCIS form I-9 will be required in order to verify employment eligibility within 3 business days of the first day of employment.
Englefield Oil provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Englefield Oil complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Englefield Oil expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Englefield Oil’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Job Type: Full-time
- OSHA Compliance: 5 years
- Inventory Management: 5 years
- Safety: 5 years
- Warehouse Management: 5 years
- Management: 5 years