Asante Rogue Regional Medical Center , located in Medford, is a 378-bed regional referral and trauma center featuring the latest medical technology and clinical expertise–all administered with a patient-focused philosophy. Our hospital team delivers nationally-recognized heart and vascular care, orthopedic services, and cancer care, as well as a comprehensive range of other key services including neurology and neurosurgery, bariatric surgery, rehabilitation services, work health, diabetes care, hospice services, a primary stroke center, an accredited hospital-based sleep center, and the regions only neonatal intensive care unit. Our mission is simple: “Asante exists to provide quality healthcare services in a compassionate manner, valued by the communities we serve.”
At Asante we believe that we are defined by our values – the traits that guide us as we serve patients and the community:
Excellence – Respect – Honesty – Service – Teamwork
If you are an Ultrasound Tech searching for:
- Top 100 cardiovascular hospital 5 times
- An accredited General Ultrasound Department
- The leading birthing center in the region
- A close-knit team of professionals dedicated to the finest care
Then look no further than Asante Rogue Regional Medical Center. Located in our beautiful new patient tower, our Imaging Department performs over 100,000 procedures annually – and it was designed with future growth in mind. We have 8 exam rooms and you will have the opportunity to work with one of the best teams of physicians in the country in a technologically advanced environment.
The Ultrasound Tech performs a variety of specialized ultrasonic procedures and must be able to operate various ultrasound equipment. The sonographer is also responsible for assisting physicians in patient diagnosis and various ultrasound-guided surgical procedures.
License/Certification: Basic Life Support for the Healthcare Provider (BLS) certified by the American Heart Association required upon start. One of the following also required :
- Licensed in Sonography by the Oregon Board of Medical Imaging (OBMI)
- Licensed in Sonography by the Oregon Board of Medical Imaging (OBMI) with Subspecialty as Registered Diagnostic Medical Sonographer (RDMS)
- Licensed in Sonography by the Oregon Board of Medical Imaging (OBMI) with Subspecialty as Registered Diagnostic Medical Sonographer (RDMS) and Specialization in Abdomen (AB)
- Licensed in Sonography by the Oregon Board of Medical Imaging (OBMI) with Subspecialty as Registered Diagnostic Medical Sonographer (RDMS) and Specialization in Obstetrics & Gynecology (OB)
If the license by the Oregon Board of Medical Imaging (OBMI) is in transition of renewal, the certification part of the license may need to be verified by the appropriate national agency: ARRT, ARDMS, ARMRIT, CCI or NMTCB.
If hired with Sonography license only, registry (RDMS) and specializations (AB and OB) must be obtained within 6 months of hire.
Experience: None required outside of licensure. Preferred : Perinatal and high risk OB experience; Breast Ultrasound registry; two years experience in clinical diagnostic hospital setting.
Education: Related Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree is preferred .