Location of Position: Washington, DC
Love to travel? Love planning trips for yourself and others? Have a passion for travel? We have the tools and training to make your new career a success! Enjoy the access to discount and even free travel. Enjoy a comfortable income doing what you love! Interested, call and make an appointment to discuss your zero out of pocket cost to start a new full or part time travel career?
We started as a small company with big dreams, and today we work with clients around the world, we’ve made those dreams a reality. If you want to expand your horizons and embark on a challenging, satisfying career alongside passionate team members and enjoy benefits tailored to your interests, Goway could be right for you.
- Top priority is to dial outbound to timeshare owners to gather information and set up appointments
- Position may also require answering inbound calls as needed
- Respond to customer correspondence in a timely manner
- Manage a list of clients to contact daily in regards to setting up appointments
- Process documents, emails and any messages that require immediate attention
- Accurately enter information into the company’s database on customer accounts
- Use provided training materials and job tools to quickly and accurately resolve customer issues
- Speak with customers and vendors on the phone while entering in notes
Qualifications Additional requirements:
- You must have reliable attendance and good communication skills
- A high school diploma is required, but we prefer a 2 or 4 year college degree
- You need to be able to lift and move travel stock and other materials (up to 25lbs)
- You must be available to work most Saturdays and some evenings to support goal achievement
- You need to be able to pass comprehensive criminal background check and thorough hair sample drug screening
- We prefer candidates with at least 2 years of successful retail sales or banking experience or a leisure travel agency background within a goal oriented environment
- We prepare all of our Travel Agent Trainees for their new role by ensuring their successful completion of our Travel Agents Trainee program which requires some travel for training
- Our Agents are more likely to succeed if they are proficient with various internet search engines, Microsoft Office and the ability to quickly transition from one vendor system to another while typing at least 30WPM
- Love to travel? Personal travel opportunities at discounted pricing
- We offer extensive training to aid you in your career development through The Auto Club University
- Educational study trips are available for our Agents to promote career development
- Regular recognition through various company programs and incentives.