Now Brewing – Leaders! #tobeapartner
From the beginning, Starbucks set out to be a different kind of company. One that not only celebrated coffee and the rich tradition, but that also brought a feeling of connection. We are known for developing extraordinary leaders who share this passion and are guided by their service to others. Our store managers drive business success by doing the right thing for partners (employees), customers and communities.
As a Starbucks leader you are driven by a deep sense of purpose. You are aspirational and you take action to make a positive difference every day, while inspiring others to do the same. You bring a fresh perspective, entrepreneurial spirit, and thrive in environments that foster meaningful and lasting relationships.
Our Store Managers work alongside their partners and run the business by managing store operations, driving financial success, building and leading great teams, and creating a meeting place in their communities.
We will enable you, leveraging your retail experience, to:
- Grow a successful, multi-million dollar business : drive sales leveraging your business acumen, efficiency and problem-solving skills
- Nurture talent & lead a team : engage the hearts and minds of your team and develop their skills so that they realize their personal best, both as individuals and as thriving teams
- Inspire others : become a dynamic brand ambassador dedicated to driving and achieving results through your team
- Impact your Community : integrate the business with the community to create better moments in peoples’ lives, from our partners to our customers, communities and planet
We’d love to hear from people with:
- Three years progressively responsible retail experience and 1 year supervision experience OR
- 4+ years of US Military service
- Strong organizational, interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Entrepreneurial mentality with experience in a sales focused environment
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to coach and mentor team partners with professional maturity
- Minimum High School or GED
Let us give you the opportunity to grow as an individual, to build lasting relationships and make an impact in a place where people, quality and value mean everything.
It’s time for you to be a part of a great workplace too; it’s time for you #tobeapartner, apply today!
Starbucks is an equal opportunity employer of all qualified individuals, including minorities, women, veterans & individuals with disabilities. Starbucks will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with all federal, province, and local ordinances.
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent
- progressively responsible retail: 3 years
- Supervisor: 1 year