– Manage company marketing program consisting: New Business Acquisition, Telephone Sales Calls, Social Media Advertising, and LinkedIn
– Networking, Implement Customer Development strategies in office and outside office.
– Perform Temporary Staffing Recruiting and Training and Retention functions.
– Manage Branch Office operations Fulfill Clients Work Order in efficient manner within company policyInvolve in resolving clients complains within company policy.
– Engage with clients and perform slide presentation of company product and services.
– Conduct outside sales and service calls to reactivate inactive customer accounts. Use company software to perform email marketing.
– Ensure Associates return Time Sheets in a timely Manner.
– Maintain an increasing Billable Hours from Branch OfficePerform other office duties not listed here but documented in Job Description
– Bachelor’s Degree or equivalency in work experience or education required.
– Minimum 3-5 years of experience in a supervisory or leadership role, preferably in the Staffing Industry Or Property Management Industry.
– Previous experience in sales, human resources, or a service industry requiredMust be able to perform Basic Math.
– Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Internet.
– Ability to make competent use of work related equipment and materials.
– Ability to travel 50% to various client’s locations (e.g., customer sites, other company offices) as needed.
– Ability to communicate effectively and articulate company services to clients.
– Must be able to joggle intense client’s demand and show effective results.
– Cooperative, team-oriented, patient, and calm under pressure.
– Ability to prioritize employees work weekly schedules.
– Ability to produce results within an autonomous environment, within company guidelines and have the flexibility to identify and respond to changes in priorities.
– Strong written and verbal communication skills
– Ability to Mentor employees and play good listening.
– Ability to analyze and evaluate people, data and things to determine courses of action.
– Previous business development experience including developing sales strategies, conducting cold calls, making sales presentations, closing techniques and developing service and pricing proposals.
– Ability to demonstrate success working in a fast-paced, highly competitive, deadline-oriented environment.
– Self-motivated with exhibited sense of urgency in all sales and service related activity.
– Exceptional communication, presentation, follow-up, negotiation, and closing skills. Strong emphasis on listening skills.
– Use strong leadership skills, initiative and creativity with the ability to identify and convey successful techniques and approaches
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $35.00 to $45.00 /year
- Training & Development: 1 year
- Talent Acquisition: 1 year
- supervisory: 3 years