M S International, Inc. is the leading natural stone importer, wholesaler and distributor in the United States. Started in 1975, we are a family owned business with headquarters in Orange, CA. Our product line includes granite, slate, marble, travertine, sandstone, limestone, porcelain, ceramic, mosaics and other natural stone products imported from over 36 countries on six continents.
We provide our employees with great benefits that feature programs like employee medical, dental and vision benefits, 401k contribution (up to 4% of your base salary), as well as vacation time.
MSI is looking for a skilled professional to fill our Sketch-Up Design Contractor Position in our Atlanta, GA location.
To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to do the following:
- Maintain displays current throughout the showroom to promote and influence product sales and promotions on a regular basis by occupying all showroom space effectively
- Maintain catalogs and samples stocked throughout the showrooms for easy customer access
- Proficient in SketchUp Professional 2016 Software
- Building Commercial / Showroom 3D Models
- Assist with showroom sales as needed.
- Creating Component Collections (Assets may be loaded through the 3D warehouse or created using shapes)
- Loading / creating materials collections
- Product placement within 3D model, following planogram(s)
- Using a third-party plugin, pairing products with a pre-built database
- Build and maintain company-customer relationships by consistently following up on commitments in a timely manner.
- Performs additional duties as required and or requested.
Additionally the candidate must meet the following Education and Experience requirements:
- Excellent communications (oral and written) and self-driven, ability to work well independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to organize and manage multiple tasks with demanding deadlines.
- Domestic travel required
- 20 hours onsite per week
- Ability to provide high level of customer service
- Awareness and interest of the design industry.***
- Previous Interior Design experience is a plus.* *
- Experience in showroom environment is a plus.*
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Associates Degree Education required.
- Two (2) plus years’ experience in a professional environment.
If you possess the required skills and experience, we would love to meet you!
You can learn more about us online at www.msistone.com or submit your resume at https://www.msistone.com/careers/careerdetail.aspx?joblocid=1
Employment is contingent upon successful completion of background check, drug test, and physical exam.
Only candidates meeting the minimum requirements will be considered for this position. Please do not apply unless you meet all requirements.
Job Type: Full-time