The Server is responsible for always providing prompt and friendly food and beverage service to all of our guests by following the Ruby Way. Responsible for meeting or exceeding sales performance objectives as determined, communicated, and monitored by management.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintain a gracious, pleasant and friendly attitude, while contributing to a teamwork-based work environment.
- Take pride in his/her appearance while adhering to the Ruby Tuesday Dress & Appearance Policy.
- Provide each guest with a friendly welcome and farewell to ensure a positive and memorable visit.
- Guide guests through food, beverage, and promotional menus.
- Write down and repeat back guests’ orders. Accurately input orders at the MICROS.
- Deliver food and beverage items from expo and the service bar according to Ruby Tuesday standards.
- Ensure the highest quality preparation and presentation of food and beverage items.
- Responsible for attention and prompt response to the guests’ needs and requests throughout their entire visit.
- Present an accurate guest check, accept payment, and quickly complete the transaction.
- Complete specific side work and station maintenance.
- Serve 2-4 tables within a designated station.
- Answer the phone and assist with answering guests’ questions in a friendly, courteous manner.
- Serve alcoholic beverages in accordance with the Ruby Tuesday Responsible Serving Statement Policy.
- Provide service in a way as to create new and repeat business and avoid guest complaints.
- Position requires slip-resistant shoes.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
High School Diploma or High School equivalency preferred.
This position requires regular attendance; requires the ability to stand or walk for hours at a time; frequently required to hear, speak, walk, crawl, climb, stand, reach, bend, balance, kneel, stoop, lift and carry items up to 50 lbs; requires ability to tolerate significant changes in temperature, and frequent immersion of hands in water and cleaning or sanitizing solutions. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Note: The job description reflects the assignment of the essential functions of the current position, but does not prescribe or restrict tasks that may be assigned. The essential functions are specified, but are subject to change at any time for various reasons, including management discretion.
Ruby Tuesday is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
2301 North Prospect Avenu
Franchise Restaurant Hourly
Ruby Tuesday – Franchise
Mar 26, 2017, 9:20:52 AM