HIRING CONTACT NUMBER: Tom 414-704-1156
Seva® is the pioneer of the fast-casual spa, with nationwide locations that maximize one-stop-shop convenience and price points everyone can afford. We sum this up by our mantra, Beauty to the People®.
Ranked in Entrepreneur Magazine’s Top 100 Fastest Growing, Top 25 New, and Top 500 Franchise categories!
The role of the Salon Manager is to oversee the salon and is responsible for business operations and store performance. He or she promotes customer satisfaction, retention, and the growth of existing and new business. He or she must provide the highest levels of customer service, manage the staff of Estheticians, Cosmetologists, and Threaders, maintain a clean work environment, oversee human resources and marketing, motivate their team to reach their goals, and continue to learn through webinars and eLearning.
The ideal candidate for this position has at least one-year prior management experience, excellent interpersonal skills, a desire to work in the beauty industry, an outgoing and upbeat personality, and professional dress, speech, and behavior.
Main Responsibilities include:
- Collaboration with the Regional Supervisor or Owner
- Manages marketing, hiring, and payroll for the location
- Marketing the salon effectively and building brand loyalty
- Maintain schedules
- Manage inventory
- Engage customers
- Maintain sanitation
- Manage customer service issues
- Achieving set goals
- Ability to lead and motivate others
- Perform additional duties as required
- Esthetics or Cosmetology license preferred
- Previous experience preferred
- Strong organizational skills
- Understanding of technology
- Passionate about the beauty industry
- Dependable transportation
- Ability to work a flexible schedule
- Professional Demeanor and appearance
- Ability to pass a background check
- Competitive pay
- Flexible schedules
- Uncapped Bonuses
- Fun and energetic environment
- Discount on products and services
FRANCHISE OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE!