As our Salesforce Pre-Sales Engineer, you’ll be our Bob Ross ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bob_Ross ), using Synaptic’s palate of world-class services and industry leading products to paint magical images for our prospective customers, each one tailored to that prospect’s unique vision and goals. And just like Bob, you’ll do it with flare; confidently leaving each audience dazzled and excited to get started with their project. You’ll be prepared, of course, doing your homework and understanding that each situation requires personalization and tweaks to ensure the material is relatable, but you’ll also be cool as a cucumber in front of customers, remembering Bob’s famous adage, “There are no mistakes, just happy accidents.”
As our Salesforce Pre-Sales Engineer, you will:
- Gather business requirements from prospects, customize demonstrations, and effectively present how our products best satisfy their needs in terms of quality, price, and delivery
- Provide pre-sales technical assistance and product education
- Demonstrate our products and customized solutions to customers in person or virtually
- Use your powers of persuasion during the sales process to articulate the benefits of our product, Youreka, as well as be a core contributor to our product team in providing technical direction for future enhancements
- Work closely with our clients and sales team to provide technical knowledge and support to contribute toward lead conversion and revenue.
Who you are
Sure, it would be a plus if you had hair as cool as Bob’s, but it’s a must that you have an advanced understanding of the Salesforce.com product portfolio, solid experience helping customers configure SaaS solutions, the ability to work both collaboratively and independently, and the drive to help us achieve some pretty aggressive goals.
In addition to having a strong appreciation for the demands of a fast-moving sales cycle, you also have:
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Experience creating and delivering customer demonstrations, discovering a prospect’s needs and building a story around what you have learned as a Salesforce expert into the demonstration
- The ability to assist clients by converting business requirements into our technical solutions
- Excellent oral and written communication, including superior customer service skills
- Prior experience supporting sales or business development
- Project management experience a plus
- One of the following Salesforce.com Certifications preferred:
- Administrator or Advanced Administrator
- App Builder
- Platform Developer I or II
- Sales or Service Cloud
- AppExchange sales experience preferred
The Pre-Sales Engineer position can be Remote, or in our Annapolis, MD or Stuart, FL office.
What we are about
We < 3 our team and our customers. We have passion and innovation embedded in our DNA, and we go out of our way to encourage our employees to share new ideas and feedback on a regular basis. Our mission is to deliver solutions that help our clients better engage and interact with their customers, employees, patients, and constituents by providing solutions that make the right thing easy to do.
Synaptic AP is a leader in the development and deployment of cloud-based solutions. In addition to our world-class Salesforce.com consulting practice, we have two flagship products – SynapseTM, a population health management solution serving over one million lives around the United States, and YourekaTM, the leading tool for forms, field assessments, and guided sales and service on the Salesforce platform.
- An amazing team focused on doing #Whateverittakes to help our clients and teammates be successful
- A calling to innovate and improve every day
- A competitive benefits and compensation package
- Room for rapid growth and an emphasis on talent development
- A fun, casual team environment with cool co-workers who will make you feel like you are an important part of our team, engage you in developing new solutions to challenging problems and help you leverage your strengths to make all
Synaptic Advisory Partners is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, who participates in E-Verify. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, gender, religion, age, disability, veteran’s status, or any other classification as required by applicable law.