DecisionDesk is an application and recruitment manager for Higher Education servicing over 100 clients. We were recently selected—over Oracle—to provide the online application for the entire University of Colorado system. We are a fast-paced and energetic startup looking for key members to help shape the next iteration of our core product.
About the Role
The DecisionDesk product team develops and maintains DecisionDesk, our application management software. You’ll be reporting to the VP of Product, working closely with engineering, sales, and customer success, to configure, provision, and deploy our solution for clients.
Our ideal candidate will have over 3 years of experience as a Sales Solutions Engineer, including experience with middleware to integrate an enterprise solution with a client’s existing software. It will require strong communication, organization, and troubleshooting skills. You’ll be working with a small team and will be conducting on-site discovery with clients as the sole point person for requirements gathering, statement of work generation, and client communication.
We need you to have experience with:
• Statement of Work creation
• Technical Document creation
• Defining and writing specifications
• Pre-sales client discovery and product demonstration
• Post-sales requirements gathering and product on-boarding
• Agile project management
• SaaS/Web App software delivery
We’d be really excited if you have experience with:
• Middleware Solutions (Mulesoft, etc.)
• Single-Sign-On (SSO)
• Web App (REST API) to On-Prem Integration
• Salesforce (or other cloud based CRMs)
• Competitive salary + stock options
• Fully paid medical, dental, and vision benefits
• Ergonomic desk set-up w/ company laptop
• Fun, casual work environment