Retail Car Electronics Installer – Earn up to $20.00 per hour or more!
Fry’s Electronics is seeking highly motivated individuals possessing excellent customer service skills and experience installing mobile electronics solutions to join our team of Retail Car Electronics Installers ! Our Installers serve as a point of contact between the company and our customers, assisting them through all aspects of their purchase, from sale to installation. Top performers make over $20.00 per hour in wages and commissions!
Installations may involve all 12-volt products, including stereos, amplifiers, car alarms, remote starters, navigation, in-car video, lighting, and other accessories.
Qualified candidates will:
- Possess current MECP certification or the ability to pass the certification test within 90 days of the start of employment. Fry’s provides paid on the job training for Car Electronic Installers to obtain their MECP Certifications (see store for details).
- Possess strong car stereo and communications product knowledge.
- Possess a valid driver’s license and good driving record.
- Maintain a professional appearance and demeanor at all times.
- Maintain a clean and orderly work environment.
- Multitask while upholding quality and integrity of work.
Fry’s Electronics Car Electronics Installers enjoy competitive compensation including a competitive hourly rate and commission on both sales and installation, as well as a full benefits package! Apply online to this post or in person at this Fry’s Electronics retail location!
2311 N. Hollywood Way
Burbank, CA 91505
Fry’s Electronics is an equal opportunity organization and does not discriminate against any applicant or associate because of their race, color, religion, sex, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, citizenship, age, physical or mental disabilities, medical condition (including genetic characteristics), sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other characteristics protected by state or federal law. Fry’s will make reasonable accommodations to the disabilities of applicants and employees, including reasonable accommodations for an employee to perform the essential functions of the job.
Job Type: Full-time