BJ’s Wholesale Club, Inc.
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
At BJ’s, we put our Members FIRST. We take pride in knowing that we are doing all we can to show our Members they are appreciated. We care, and we want them to know it. We are a place where our Members feel welcome…a place where they want to come back.
BJ’s Wholesale Club introduced the warehouse club concept to the northeastern United States in the mid 1980s. Since then, the chain has expanded its operations to 15 states from Maine to Florida.
BJ’s offers a competitive Total Rewards package, including a comprehensive package of benefits designed to meet the needs of you and your family.
Receivers are responsible for the receipt of Club merchandise. Additional responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Verifying merchandise, case packs and quantities received
• Checking for damaged product/concealed shortages
• Comparing receipts against the purchase orders
• Keeping the dock clear and organized
• Strong organizational skills
• Attention to detail
• Lifting and bending
Minimum Age Requirements:
Must be at least 18 years of age.