Real Estate Salesperson / Agent or Broker, Commercial Real Estate Tech
Technology driven *COMMERCIAL* real estate startup seeking a real estate salesperson agent or broker.
A fast-paced team-oriented environment in a tech-driven commercial real estate startup is looking for an exceptional real estate salesperson agent / broker to handle deals! And there’s no place like Manhattan / New York City to be doing this!
This is listed as a commission based position and can be part-time but should have enough hours to be full-time work!
Some NYC real estate leasing or real estate sales experience required, but it does not have to be in commercial real estate. I will train and always be here to help. And if you’re currently working somewhere else as independent contractor with flexible hours, such as doing residential real estate, you can continue to do that so long as your current brokerage ends up being okay with another brokerage sponsoring your license as well.
This company is focused on real estate technology for the commercial real estate industry, but will have a brokerage component, which is why I’m looking to bring on a real estate salesperson agent or broker to handle the deals.
Commercial real estate includes office spaces, retail spaces, along with industrial spaces (warehouse, factory), land, etc. Types of real estate within those include pop-up (for events, movies, etc.) and short term / co-working spaces.
Includes both commercial real estate leasing as well as commercial real estate sales.
You’ll get to be out closing commercial real estate deals as well as be exposed to and work in an exciting early stage tech / real estate startup!
Core Responsibilities Include:
- Relationship development
- Use CoStar & Xceligent
- Pre-screen and qualify leads
- Prepare client tours
- Tour with clients
- Negotiate and close deals
- Bachelor’s Degree or commensurate experience
- Passionate about technology as well as commercial real estate
- Deep willingness to learn & be a fast learner
- Driven, disciplined, and determined
- Confident and outgoing
- Positive can-do attitude
- Team player & hard worker
- Professional & dependable
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Strong marketing skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office & general technology
- Excellent research skills
- Extremely high attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Prior real estate brokerage experience (especially in commercial) is ideal but not required
- Existing NY salesperson real estate license is highly preferred, but not required to apply
If interested, please email a cover letter and resume!
Thanks and looking forward!
Job Type: Commission
Salary: $40,000.00 to $120,000.00 /year
- Customer Service (helpful, but not required): 1 year
- Sales (helpful, but not required): 1 year
- Real Estate Leasing (helpful, but not required): 1 year
- Real Estate Sales (helpful, but not required): 1 year
Required license or certification:
- New York State Real Estate Salesperson (or Broker) License (helpful, but not required)?