Volt Workforce Solutions
$65 – $73 an hour
We are looking for a candidate that has a flexible schedule and looking to add more work to their plate.
– Coordinate resources to effectively ensure successful execution of the project plan and deliver a quality project
– Support the performance of defining project scope and requirements (i.e. business analysis)
– Act as liaison between users, stakeholders, management, developers, and vendors to define software requirements and write detailed functional specifications
– Develop detailed project plans and maintain project documentation such as Gantt charts, communication plans, go-live plans, work breakdown structure, action items, and meeting minutes
– Manage projects using formal project planning techniques
– Identify, mitigate, and track project risks
– Analyze, define and document complex business requirements and processes
– Develop and implement an effective communication plan to create organizational acceptance of initiatives
– Chairs various meetings
– Develops and delivers presentations in a professional and effective manner
Volt is an equal opportunity employer.
Requirements – BA or BS in relevant field required
– 10+ years of experience managing software implementation / software development projects required
– Proven track record of successful project management using PMI methodologies required
– PMP Certification strongly preferred
– Proficiency with Microsoft Project required
– Proficiency with Microsoft Office required
– Demonstrate conceptual understanding of databases including data structures and data flows
– Ability to coordinate cross-functional groups to accomplish goals
– Ability to communicate professionally, concisely, and effectively both verbally and in writing
– Ability to work effectively and relate well with employees at all levels within the organization.
– Presents a professional image in the office and when attending meetings outside our facility.
– Maintains standards of honesty, sincerity, respect, integrity, trust, and confidentiality.
– Ability to structure work so as to meet project goals and deadlines.
– Ability to assess work priorities and delegate appropriate tasks.
– Self-starter with the ability to work independently.
– Ability to look at the bigger picture and think creatively in generating new ideas, presenting them, and executing them.
– Strong organization and planning skills.
Volt Workforce Solutions is one of the world’s leading staffing and workforce management companies, connecting qualified, motivated people…