We are the National Leader in a Stable, Growing Industry!
We are a leading provider of top quality rigid packaging. Our organization consists of more than 2,400 employees in over 55 locations. We are a customer driven company with proven expertise in theareas of custom design, supply chain fulfillment and diverse manufacturing platforms. We are a company that is passionate about helping our clients succeed. Companies nationwide rely on Consolidated Container Company to provide products, support innovation, facilitate marketing decisions and improve business performance in their daily operations. Our talented and diverse team of employees rivals all others in the industry.
We have the opportunity to drive innovation, cultivate insights and build unique solutions for our clients. We take pride in our work, and our workforce, and believe in cultivating an atmosphere that supports success.
What sets Consolidated Container Company apart from any other company is the quality of our most valuable resource-our people. On a daily basis, we exemplify our Guiding Principles:
- Act with Integrity & in Compliance
- Drive Value Creation
- Be Disciplined Entrepreneurs
- Focus on the Customer
- Act with Humility
- Treat others with Dignity and Respect
The incorporation of these principles at all levels of our organization allow our employees to feel valued and excited about the impact Consolidated Container Company has on both consumers and clients who use our products. Our culture fosters excellence personally and professionally and promotes development that leads to continued success.
Want to learn more about Consolidated Container Company?
Please visit our website at: www.cccllc.com
Consolidated Container Company is committed to providing a competitive Total Rewards Package that meets our employees’ needs.
From a choice of medical, dental and vision plans to retirement savings opportunities through a 401(k), company match and Roth feature, CCC offers a comprehensive benefits package. We want our employees to have a work life balance ensuring they are at their best in whatever they do. We offer a generous holiday, vacation and time off program as well as opportunities to contribute to our local communities and broader scale sustainability efforts.
We believe in great work and we celebrate our employees’ efforts and accomplishments both locally and companywide, recognizing people daily through our Reward Right Program. In addition to recognition we believe in supporting our employee’s professional growth and development. We provide employees a wide range of free e-courses through our Learning Management System as well as training sessions, seminars and a generous tuition reimbursement benefit.
• Comply with OSHA and company safety and hygiene standards
• Coordinate safety activities with all departments
• Implement Corporate and Safety initiatives
• Implements processes to ensure safety activities are effective & completed timely
• Collect and develop reports to ensure OSHA records are accurate & up-to-date
• Conducts Safety Orientation programs
• Train personnel on OSHA and Company safety requirements
• Communicate with other departments on a frequent basis
• Conduct daily meetings with subordinates prior to start of shift
• Review daily assignments to ensure customer requirements are met
• Review maintenance assignment requirements and coordinate priorities
• Perform routine maintenance adjustments and repairs
• Schedule production requirements
• Ensure personnel meet production schedules
• Ensure employees adhere and meet quality standards
• Perform written quarterly employee performance feedback
• Perform written annual employee performance reviews
• Schedule training & ensure documentation of required training activities
• Maintain accurate and up to date production documentation
• Maintain and update SOPs on a bi-annual basis
• Maintain accurate personnel data: attendance, counseling, performance & other
• Provide accurate payroll data to proper personnel
• Interview employment candidates
• Review customer orders and ensures products are shipped out
• Provide Leadership to direct reports in accordance with company core values
- Minimum of 5 years experience as a Production Manager in a high volume manufacturing environment
- Bachelors degree preferred
- Blow Molding experience a plus
- JDE One World experience a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft office
- Background in lean manufacturing.
- Experienced with continuous improvement initiatives such as lean manufacturing, Kaizen, and six sigma desired