With more than $2 billion in revenues, CDK Global (NASDAQ: CDK) is a leading global provider of integrated information technology and digital marketing solutions to the automotive retail industry. CDK Global provides solutions in more than 100 countries, serving more than 27,000 retail locations and most automotive manufacturers.
CDK Global’s solutions automate and integrate critical processes from pre-sale targeted advertising to the sale, financing, insurance, parts supply, repair and maintenance of vehicles, with an increasing focus on utilizing data analytics and predictive intelligence.
From data scientists to sales and operations experts, we’re hiring to support your growth and ours – Green light your career .
The Product Marketer is responsible for setting the Go-To-Market strategy and achieving the market and sales goals for their product line area of responsibility.
This person will be both an internal and external champion of their particular solution offers.
Working in close conjunction with Center of Excellence (COE) counterparts, their responsibilities include all tasks associated with building and executing an effective go-to-market strategy, including market characterization, development of the go-to-market plan, driving and delivering demand generation programs, influencing pricing and distribution, enabling sales channels with tools and resources, and defining market requirements and business cases for product line investment.
- May lead corporate marketing programs and initiatives.
- The company’s leading expert in their product’s target market and value propositions. Go-to-Market Strategy and Channel Enablement Development, advocacy and execution of an operational go-to-market strategy integrating all elements of the marketing and distribution mix.
- Exercise of creative business judgment in optimizing the lifecycle profitability of their offering.
- Ensures all appropriate sales teams are adequately trained by working with training team partners and provided tools to achieve their sales quotas.
- The Product Marketer V works extensively with Inside and Field Sales to help in the sale of Digital Marketing solutions.
- Participation includes customer discussions and formal presentations.
- Ensures the sales force receives sufficient training (coordinated with the training team) to properly understand, present and position CDK Global Products to customers and prospects, working in close coordination with COE and product management counterparts. External Launch Management of all external deliverables for product launches in partnership with Product Manager.
- Support all external facing channels with messaging and tools including Field/Inside Sales, Enterprise Sales and Services teams.
- Develop, manage and implement a marketing launch plan for their product line(s).Market Characterization/Targeting Development and communication of an actionable segmentation and positioning strategy to guide development and marketing of their product line. Marketing Program Development and Execution Development of all programs driving product line awareness and demand generation.
- Management of execution through internal and external marketing support teams.
- Ability to coordinate the delivery of all sales tool kits by guiding and directing others and/or creating independently. Market Requirements Working alongside the Product Manager, development of market requirements and business forecasts to support COE initiatives and manage product development processes.
- Bringing the dealer voice into everything we do.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or technical field, or equivalent work experience.
- Master’s degree preferred.
- Be able to communicate effectively through various channels with all levels of associates across virtually all customer facing teams.
- Experience in the Automotive vertical, or in Digital Marketing, a major plus.
- Self-starter, managing self to high performance standards and extremely strong project management skills Ability to proactively bring the customers voice into the organization for market validation.
- Ability to manage focus groups and customer input discussions.
Develop, manage and implement Product Marketing Launch Plans internally and externally to meet product line unit and revenue goals Knowledge of modern product marketing concepts and techniques Proven ability to develop and execute effective business-to-business product marketing strategies Market analysis ability resulting in actionable market requirements maximizing offering profitability Demonstrated ability to lead and motivate program teams Strong foundation of analytic skills to support communications and business case development Excellent communications and presentation skills Proven ability to support and define market strategies for multiple sales channels Marketing Communications.
CDK Global knows you have passions outside of work. You have family, friends, sporting events, and lots of things going on. That’s why we offer a comprehensive benefits package to not only take care of you but your family as well. All of our benefits are effective the first day of employment including 401K matching, paid time off to re-energize, donate your time to volunteer in your community, and tuition reimbursement to name a few.
CDK Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer; Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
We believe that diversity in all aspects of business leads to strength.