PRODUCT MANAGER – Orthopedic
For the Product Line:
1. Assist in the management of the life cycle of existing and new implants and instruments or biological products as well as product related literature.
2. Leads all management of a several smaller product lines or a single larger product line.
3. Assist in the development of market and competitive product analysis.
4. Provide field education and assist with follow up on regulatory issues.
5. Support the selling activities through assisting with field training, field visits and case coverage, etc. for established surgeons and agents.
6. Develop working relations with leading orthopedic surgeons and staff to analyze their needs and maintain a dialog for current information while abiding by the Exactech Code of Ethics and all applicable legal guidelines.
7. Plan and forecast product sample inventory.
8. Serve on project teams to support new product development.
9. Develop annual marketing plans and oversee implementation and other tactical related activities.
10. Develop and recommend annual pricing strategies.
11. Contributes to individual module development and presentation of product training programs.
12. Provide marketing expertise to the Multi Skill Teams.
13. Contribute ideas and offer solutions to critical team & departmental issues.
14. Communicate product related sales support information to field sales force in the form of Product Updates and other documents.
15. Provide technical expertise to agents, reps, and surgeons to improve patient outcomes.
16. Know and apply the Quality System and any appropriate Federal and International standards.
17. Assist and support other employees, teams, and sales personnel as necessary.
Functional/Technical Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required: