Spenger’s Fresh Fish Grotto in Berkeley
Is now seeking a:
PRIVATE DINING SALES COORDINATOR
* Full-time position.
* 1 year restaurant experience.
* Offering competitive hourly compensation.
If you have experience offering
ABSOLUTE GUEST SATISFACTION
we want you to be a part of our team!
* Previous sales/catering experience required.
* Ability to read and comprehend instructions, correspondences, and memos
* Ability to write business correspondences and set up contracts and function sheets
* Ability to professionally present promotional materials to prospective customers, and to effectively communicate and coordinate with catering, kitchen staff, and outside vendors
* Ability to calculate figures and amounts for customer catering contracts
* Ability to communicate with guests and employees using a positive and clear speaking voice, listen to and understand request, respond with appropriate actions and provide accurate information
* Possess a strong passion and knowledge of restaurant and catering operations including food, beverage, wine and spirits, service techniques and guest interaction
* Ability to sit, walk, stand and/or bend continuously to perform essential job functions
* Ability to multi-task
* Have a strong communication and computer abilities
* Proven strong problem-solving abilities.
Qualified candidates, please apply via Indeed.
Landry’s is a multinational, diversified restaurant, hospitality, gaming, and entertainment conglomerate based in Houston, Texas. The company operates more than 500 high-end and casual dining establishments around the world, including well-known concepts, such as Landry’s Seafood, Bubba Gump Shrimp Co., Rainforest Cafe, Morton’s The Steakhouse, The Oceanaire, McCormick & Schmick’s, Mitchell’s Fish Market, Chart House, Saltgrass Steak House, Claim Jumper, and Mastro’s Restaurants. The company also operates a group of signature restaurants, including Vic & Anthony’s, Grotto, Willie G’s, and others. The gaming division includes the renowned Golden Nugget Hotel and Casino concept, with locations in Las Vegas and Laughlin, NV, Atlantic City, NJ, Biloxi, MS, and Lake Charles, LA. The entertainment and hospitality divisions encompass popular destinations, including the Galveston Island Historic Pleasure Pier, Kemah Boardwalk, Aquarium Restaurants, and other exciting attractions, coupled with deluxe accommodations throughout the Houston and Galveston area, including the Westin Hotel in downtown Houston, the Kemah Boardwalk Inn and Luxurious San Luis Resort, including the Hilton and Holiday Inn located on Galveston Island. We need high caliber, experienced individuals to join our organization. If your skills and talents are a match for our needs, we can open the door to career opportunities.
Job Type: Full-time