Location: Summerville, SC.
Time Commitment: 10 to 15 hours per week, possibly more during the spring/summer months.
Job Description: Our company requires office support services (including bookkeeping and administrative tasks) We are looking for a bookkeeper/ admin assistant to work on various financial needs, ranging from basic data input to generating financial reports.
Summary of Main Responsibilities:
1. Bookkeeping data entry. Reconcile company bank accounts and credit cards; manage check deposits and balance accounts.
2. Manage Charts of Accounts
3. Processing new hire and termination paperwork (collect W-4, I-9 and other paperwork)
4. Payroll. Time tracking & processing of payroll. Provide management with payroll summary reports.
5. Processing Payroll Taxes via State and Federal Systems.
6. Year end processing of W-2’s.
7. Billing and Bill Paying.
9. Organize documentation for presentation to accountant for tax preparation.
10. Create Business Reports as required.
11. Email Monitoring & Correspondence.
12. Adverting & Marketing.
13. Purchasing of Office Supplies.
14. Maintaining proper documentation of reports and events.
15. Insure management has proper information for Insurance and Service Contracts.
Required Skills and Experience:
1. Academic and/or professional bookkeeping and administrative experience.
2. Fluency in QuickBooks .
3. Familiarity with financial reporting.
4. Attention to detail; extremely organized.
5. Big picture understanding of why getting the small details right matters.
6. Computer savvy; comfortable with using technology.
7. Respect for, compliance with, and adherence to principles of confidentiality.
8. Pleasant, courteous, professional demeanor and a can-do attitude.
Job Type: Part-time
- Bookkeeping: 4 years
- Administrative Assistant: 2 years