Physical Demands: Sitting, standing, walking, lifting up to 35 lbs, push/pull up to 45 lbs, carrying up to 35 lbs, balance, stooping/crouching, grasping, finger dexterity, reaching above/below shoulders, reaching across, bending at waist >45 degrees.
Physical Environment: Noise, Infectious Disease, Moving Machinery, Vibration, Human Tissue/fluids, Chemicals, Biohazard Material.
Mental Demands: Frequent people contact, irregular work schedule, detailed work, frequent interruptions, decision making skills, concentration, ability to work independently, multitasking, organizational skills, working with others and frequent deadlines.
- Active status on the Minnesota Nursing Assistant Registry.
- BLS for healthcare providers must be obtained by the end of orientation.
- Knowledge of medical terminology, abbreviations, and hospital procedures.
- Communication skills such as clear speech, ability to read, legible handwriting, and basic computer skills.
- Previous NA, HUC, or NST experience or current enrollment in an accredited nursing program.
Are you ready to transform healthcare with us?
For more than 100 years, Fairview has been meeting community needs and achieving breakthrough medical advances in care. We are committed to providing our patients and their families with the very best care and the very best experience. Fairview has seven hospitals and medical centers and more than 90 primary and specialty care clinics throughout the state.
In partnership with the University of Minnesota, Fairview is an academic health system committed to nation-leading research and educating tomorrows physicians and health care professionals. We serve patients from across the state of Minnesota, the upper Midwest and beyond.
True to our values of dignity, integrity, service, compassion and innovation, our employees are improving patient lives and driving a healthier future. Consider being part of our team today.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to any lawfully protected status.