The Guthrie Clinic is located in Sayre, PA, and is connected to the Robert Packer Hospital, a 254 bed teaching facility which is the hub of a network of 4 hospitals within the Guthrie System. All of the system’s neurosurgical services are provided at the one site in Sayre. The hospital/system boasts the following:
- Brand-new biplane fluoroscopy unit
- Standard MR and CT imaging with home review of studies through PACS
- Dedicated neurosurgical OR with immediate block time for new recruit
- Framed and frameless stereotaxy
- Wide range of cases including spinal instrumentation and complex intracranial cases
- Large network of over 450 employed physicians and mid-level providers which creates a large referral base
- Dedicated midlevel support for each surgeon
- Compensation primarily salary and administrative goals with modest RVU targets
As with any knowledge-based industry, Guthrie recognizes that people are our most precious resource. Therefore, our chief goal is to attract physicians who appreciate the idea of working on a team; who enjoy being surrounded by extraordinary colleagues who are all interested in providing the very best patient care possible.
Guthrie has established expectations for every physician at Guthrie, based on our core values of patient centeredness, teamwork and excellence. We provide support and mentoring in addition to opportunities for pursuing individualized career paths within the organization.
If you are a Neurosurgeon who shares our vision, we would like to talk with you.
Life in Guthrie’s expansive service area is bursting with exhilaration. From the uphills to the downhills, the Finger Lakes Wine Country to the mountains, there’s an unforgettable ride waiting for you. Like sports? See your favorite collegiate and professional teams and cheer for new ones. Unexpected cultural gems beckon at your back door.
Myriad of career opportunities for spouses abound at Fortune 500 companies and at leading technological and education institutions. And when only the city will do, Boston, New York City, Philadelphia and D.C. can be reached in just a short trip.
Discover the innumerable rewards to life in the Twin Tiers
Career, Employment, Jobs, Opening, Opportunity Occupation, Compensation, Salary, Hospital, Health Care, Healthcare, Medical, Clinical, Nurse Practitioner, NP, Physician Assistant, PA, Advanced Practice, Advanced Practitioner, Full Time, Per Diem, Magnet, Health System