Ultimate Staffing is part of the Roth Staffing family of Companies, which is one of the largest, privately held staffing companies in the country, with locations across the country. We are proud of being the only staffing company recognized with all industry’s top awards for – The Best Staffing Firm to Work for, The Best Staffing Firm to Temp for and the Best in Client Service. We get to make life better for the people and to create remarkable experiences every day. We are just a different kind of company!
Our client is a premier provider of medical products and services. The Medical Office Administrator would be responsible for providing exceptional customer service assisting with clinical operations including: scheduling appointments, validating insurance and payments, inputting claims, processing documents and responding to telephone inquiries.
Compensation: $15.00-$18.00 per/hour (DOE)
Ultimate Staffing Services offers competitive pay, ACA compliant medical benefits, holiday pay, annual bonus, 401K, direct-deposit and complimentary online tutorials and business cards.
If you are currently a candidate of Ultimate Staffing Services, please contact your recruiter for further details.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
• Checking patients in/out
• Scheduling appointments
• Data entry- working with confidential and sensitive information
• Assisting with billing- including reviewing claims, manage AR and collections, submitting reporting and maintaining patient charts
• Conducting data entry to ensure that inventory is accurate
Requirements – What Matters Most:
• High School Diploma
• 3 Years of previous administrative experience
• At least 1 year of experience with electronic health/medical records system (preferably NextGen or Onbase)
• Working knowledge of HIPAA and other medical insurance regulations and terminology
• Ability to provide high level of service
• Effective written and verbal communication
• Ability to type 40 wpm
• Must be able to pass pre-employment screenings
Posted By: email@example.com