Cybersecurity threats to connected medical devices are real, ever-present, and continuously changing . Our client is a medical device cybersecurity risk management company with offices based in Ireland and Boston.
They are currently looking for a Security Software Sales Representative to be based in Boston, covering Massachusetts to join their team.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a company on the brink of significant expansion.
Initially you will be required to sell medical device security software into medical device manufacturers of connected devices.
- Recognize the needs of the consumer and provide detailed information to the consumer about the technical specifications of the security software offered by the company
- Develop a sales plan
- Negotiate price for the sale.
- Construct sales pitches and presentations.
- Serve as a customer service rep for customers who have questions or difficulties
- Demonstrate product features before a sale
- Negotiate a commercial agreement
- Help customers maximize the use of software features
- Advise on appropriate user training
- Maintain awareness and keep abreast of constantly changing software, hardware systems and peripherals and research competitors
- Build relationships with manufacturing staff
- Improve product knowledge and sales techniques.
- Gather, analyse and deliver information from the field to allow the company to develop strategies and products appropriated to the Quality and Safety Testing market.
- Must have 5-8 years ‘experience in selling medical devices or medical quality software products
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Experience in building sales plans
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Prioritising, time management and organisational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- BS/BA degree or equivalent desirable
- Openness to travel outside of the Massachusetts when required
An attractive salary and very generous bonus structure are available to the successful candidate.
Job Type: Full-time
- Medical Device/ Quality software sales: 5 years