Responsible for maintenance of interior and exterior of mall property, including building structures, systems and equipment.
- Tile repair
- Painting interior/exterior as needed
- Maintain all doors in good working order
- Maintain fountains and pools
- Replace light fixtures and bulbs
- Limited electrical work
- Sign repair and replacement
- Minor curb and parking lot repairs
- Clean roof area
- Perform minor plumbing, electrical and carpentry repairs.
- Perform minor masonry, asphalt, concrete and fencing repairs.
- Perform preventative maintenance and repairs to mall equipment and building.
- Set-up and take down mall promotions including staging, curtains, chairs and sound systems.
- Communicate information and instructions with management, tenants and invitees.
Basic refrigerant operation.
- Be able to physically reach all areas of the shopping center.
- Operate mall maintenance equipment.
- Monitor required meters and gauges.
- Pick up litter and debris as necessary.
- Wear and maintain uniform.
- Perform other tasks from time to time as required.
- At least 18 years old.
- Basic mechanical, plumbing and electrical knowledge and experience.
- Read, write and communicate English at acceptable level.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Available and willing to work a flexible schedule.
- Acceptable background check.
a. Standing up to 8 hours a day
b. Walking up to 8 hours a day
e. Lifting and carrying up to 35 pounds for at least 15 minutes at a time
f. Using a telephone
g. Communicating verbally in person and on the telephone
h. Bending up to 4 hours a day
i. Working outdoors up to 8 hours a day
j. Ability to climb ladders and stairs repeatedly throughout an 8 hour period
k. Ability to use a computer
l. Ability to walk and carry tool backpack, which weighs up to 15 pounds, for 8 hours at a time
m. Ability to multi task
n. Ability to work on roofs and in tight cramped spaces
Westfield is an equal opportunity employer that embraces diversity of backgrounds, perspectives, experience and skills. We offer a collaborative, innovative, achievement focused culture with unique opportunities for growth in a global company and we evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Jul 10, 2017, 12:20:08 AM