To fulfill this role you must be an efficient, accurate and multitasking individual across a range of time sensitive activities. As one of the newer and growing teams at Mimecast, the successful candidate needs to be someone who can hit the ground running, impress from the start and show ambition to grow both individually and as part of a successful Team
As a Licensing & Renewals Specialist, you will be responsible for identifying and creating new revenue generating opportunities across our existing customer base working with the Customer Development Account Managers. You will work with our Business Analysis team to identify potential licensing opportunities that will get our customers in compliance. The L&R Specialist also ensures the accuracy of Sales Orders to ensure that results are accurately tracked and managed within our CRM system. Success in the position will be measured based on progress against defined monthly targets and MBOs.
- Idenify through CRM and Business Intelligence systems, compliance opportunities from seat overages, overages in Support, and price increases for our existing customer base
- Identify and fix any exceptions for Customers up for renewal, notify partners/customers and process renewals in a timely manner
- Manage Partner renewal operations and establish a relationship with Partners to ensure a smooth renewal process
- Ensure accuracy of Customer & Partner Renewal Opportunities / Sales Orders within CRM system
- Ensure Win-Win Outcomes in Customer & Partner Renewals that might require renegotiation, including annual price increases
- Ensure both systems and processes are optimized and maximized
- Interface regularly and closely with the Customer Development (Upsell) team and Customer Experience organization to follow through on opportunities and assist in closing these deals
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with Mimecast Go-To-Market Teams, Customers & Partneers
- Confident individual who enjoys challenges and overcoming them
- Ability to learn tasks and processes on the fly
- Mathematical/data analysis ability
- Strong interpersonal and relationship skills
- High attention to detail with multitasking a key requirement
- Self-driven independent worker but equally enjoys a team environment where success is measured on both performance and results
- Previous Business Experience including negotiation skills are desirable
We offer a highly competitive rewards and benefits package including private healthcare, dental and life cover. Mimecast is an entrepreneurial and high growth company which will provide the right candidate with a wealth of career development opportunities. All Mimecasters strive on being high performers, problem solvers, and team players with inbuilt passion and integrity.
We strive to attract exceptional people who have “that extra something” and really enjoy what they do. Are you ready to jump onboard?
If this sounds like the perfect role for you then please apply below.
If you would like more information about Mimecast please visit our website at www.mimecast.com
We look forward to speaking to you soon!
Mimecast is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength that diversity brings to the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of gender, race/ethnicity, protected veteran status, disability, or other protected group status. EEO is the Law