ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
1. Assists in assembling equipment and in preparing materials for experiments.
2. Assists in application and cleaning of electrode cap.
3. Assists in keeping inventory of laboratory supplies.
4. Assists in conducting semi-routine experiments, data processing and analysis.
5. Assists in scheduling participants in the study.
6. Performs other duties as assigned.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
Knowledge of basic laboratory equipment and supplies; ability to follow detailed instructions; ability to handle multiple tasks.
Minimum Education/Training Requirements:
High School graduate, college level course work in psychology or neuroscience preferred.
0 to 2 years of laboratory experience
Requires manual dexterity for application and cleaning of electrode cap.
Required Licenses, Certification or Registration:
Military base access is a plus.
This position requires U.S. citizenship and eligibitlity to receive a Secret clearance.
HJF is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Any qualifications to be considered as equivalents, in lieu of stated minimums, require the prior approval of the Director of Human Resources.