Casual Theme- Elegant Feel
Our company is seeking a dynamic Professional Kitchen Manager who possesses a true passion for the culinary arts and brings it to work with them daily. If this describes your style as a Kitchen Manager, Apply Today for our location in Clifton, New Jersey we would love to have the opportunity to meet you!
Our concept uses only the freshest and finest ingredients to make our one of a kind dishes. Our personalized service makes this the perfect location for an evening out with friends and family. We recognize the full worth of our staff and we spend a considerable amount of time to properly train and coach them to be the best! As a Kitchen Manager you will be developed for future career opportunities while we energize you to achieve great performance, advancement and financial growth. A high quality work environment is very important to us and we work very hard to provide excellent training, feedback and a great work/life balance for our team.
Take advantage of this amazing career opportunity as a Kitchen Manager! Apply today for our location in Clifton, New Jersey.
Title of Position: Kitchen Manager
Job Description: Our Kitchen Manager will be challenged every single day. The person in this position will assist in educating and mentoring the kitchen staff, keeping them up to date with any menu adjustments and maintaining consistent top quality ingredients in every dish, every time. The Kitchen Manager must be able to build top line sales and guest counts through the delivery of a competitively superior team that will be recruited, trained and mentored by the Kitchen Manager. Responsibilities will also include maintaining proper food safety and sanitation procedures are being met.
- Quality of Life
- Competitive Salary
- Medical Insurance
- Growth Opportunity
- Excellent training and leadership development program
- Paid Vacation
- Three plus years of management experience in a high volume atmosphere is a requirement for the Kitchen Manager
- A requirement for the Kitchen Manager is a true passion for the development and mentoring of others
- The Kitchen Manager must be proficient in achieving financial results
- Honesty, integrity and a love for customer satisfaction are all qualities that the Kitchen Manager should posses
- The Kitchen Manager should always be able to provide consistent support to the success of the operation
Apply Now-Kitchen Manager located in Clifton, New Jersey
If you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume along with 3 professional references.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00 /year
- Kitchen Management: 1 year