We are looking for an IT Professional with solid background on System Administration.Manages, monitors and maintains at an intermediate level: servers, firewalls, related systemsand documentation. Foundational knowledge of Windows systems. Familiar in multiple areasincluding Windows Server 2008/2012 R2, Active Directory, Virtualization, and Terminal Servers.Participates in testing of software. Provides level 2 problem/resolution support Manages users,computers and group policies in active directory to support our field operations. Proactively monitors for windows systems performance and servers hardware. Patches systems perinternal requirements.
Has understanding of current operating systems optimal configurations.Work with a mindset to ensure that company’s policies and standards are followed. Maintainsdocumentation including diagrams, models, and procedures. Understands and cancommunicate technical information effectively.
· Admin active directory users, GPO’s, network resources.
· Perform entries into and maintain server inventory database.
· Maintain integrity of enterprise datacenter.
· Maintain off-site tape library documentation as well as assisting the server backup teamwith maintaining on-site tape library.
· Excellent organizational skills, excellent professionalism and people skills, ability tomulti-task in a demanding environment
· AS, BS, AA, BA or equivalent working experience is required.
· Bi-lingual English / Spanish is also required.
· MCSA, VCP-VMware, and CCNA Certifications will be considered as a plus
Required skills include:
Windows Server OS and hardware (all) and Active Directory environment. Server 2003,2008,2012, Symantec Backup Exec, and VMware
The IT department provides 24×7 services to its clients. Therefore, some activities requireemployees to occasionally work overtime, weekends, holidays, and during emergencysituations. As a condition of employment, candidates agree to work the necessary schedule(s)to help IT Department meet the SLA
Proven experience required
References and previous employments will be checked
Please refrain from applying if you do not meet the requirements
Job Type: Full-time
- System Administration: 1 year