If you are registered on TunnelBroker, you must have been on the look out for finding a way to know your IPv4 endpoint. TunnelBrokerUpdate is the most smartest tool can be use for this purpose. According to the developer, it helps you update the IPv6 over IPv4 tunnel IPv4 endpoint if this changes
Many users who have registered with TunnelBroker face the problem of detecting Ipv4 and updating Ipv4 endpoints. With a simple and interactive interface TunnelBrokerupdate is the freeware which provides panacea of these problems. It only requires userID and password to login to the system.
Global Tunnel ID is required which is provided by the system you have registered with.
Primary features of TunnelBrokerUpdate includes:
- Updates Ipv4 endpoint for your TunnelBroker tunnel.
- Detect IPv4
Along with these feature it also abets users to choose IP by providing them 3 different options:
- Auto (automatically determined by TunnelBroker )
- Remote (shows current IP which is being used)
- Custom (you can write down IP by yourself)
TunnelBrokerUpdate also facilitates users to update IP in two different ways
- By hitting “’Manual Update’ button.
- Users can also set the time duration for automated checking and updating of the process.
It requires a minimum of .NET Framework 2.0 and works on Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista, and Windows 7.
Download TunnelBrokerUpdate Beta