NATIONAL 101 Best & Brightest Companies to Work for Winner!!
This position involves marketing and sales. We promote services, brand awareness, customer service, promotional materials and cost effective solutions for our clients and customers.
Account Executive responsibilities include:
- Mastering the sales representative position
- Managing a small team
- Leading by example
- Developing and teaching effective sales strategies
- Tracking industry trends / competition
- Conducting corporate training classes
- Field training / shadowing
- Goal-setting for a small team of sales people
Top Reasons to work with Jonathan Wesley, Inc.
- Longevity and security. With over 12 years in business and a national network of 30 offices, we offer opportunities in a variety of industries with tremendous growth potential.
- We promote from within. As your career progresses, you’ll have the opportunity to seek management positions and consulting levels. With different divisions your career prospects can expand with the company.
- Our core values have not changed. Our motto is “Do the right thing, even when no one is looking.” We have long been acknowledged for our commitment to excellence.
- A commitment to diversity. As a leader in the business community, we are committed to diversity in every aspect of our hiring policies and understand that individual differences make our company strong. Whether you have experience and are changing careers or a recent college graduate – We empower our team to make decisions and encourage creativity.
- A reputation for excellence . We have recognized nationally as one of the BEST and BRIGHTEST COMPANIES TO WORK FOR. Even our Glass Door reviews are positive from ex and current employees.
Account Executive sales and marketing professionals have come from a variety of backgrounds. While there is no ideal candidate, a general sales background of some sort (electronics, real estate, B2B, marketing, etc.) shortens the learning curve. Whether you are a seasoned professional making a career change or a recent college graduate looking to start your career, we are looking for individuals willing to work hard with a positive attitude.
Additional requirements include:
- 4 year degree preferred
- 2-3 years of experience in retail, sales, or marketing
- Ability to quickly learn through corporate classroom-style training and hands on field training
- Proven track record of effective leadership
- Some management experience preferred
- Willingness to travel the greater Chicagoland area
- Confidence and effective communication skills (i.e., a “people person”)
- Professional image
- Strong verbal / written communication
- Negotiation and presentation skills
The following is a big group of relevant key words to help our ad reach the top of Indeed. We’re not going to lie; we want all of the talent!
marketing, sales, entry level marketing, entry level sales, full time sales, full time marketing, inside sales, inside sales and marketing, inside marketing, outside sales, outside marketing, retail sales and marketing, hospitality sales and marketing, sales and marketing management, sales and marketing trainee, sales and marketing trainer, sales and marketing team lead, sports marketing, retail marketing, promotional sales and marketing, event sales and marketing, telemarketing and sales, marketing and sales brand awareness, technology sales and marketing, team lead sales and marketing, entry level full time sales and marketing, marketing and sales team lead, hospitality sales, Chicago marketing and sales, Illinois marketing and sales, part time marketing and sales, sales and marketing acquisitions, sales and marketing customer service, chicago full time entry level marketing and sales, chicago entry level marketing and sales person, marketing and sales rep, entry level marketing sales rep, field marketing, retail sales, retail marketing, inside marketing and sales, chicago outside marketing and sales, chicago entry level full time outside marketing sales rep, chicago outside marketing and sales, chicago sales and marketing full time, chicago full time outside marketing and sales rep, sales and marketing, chicago entry level sales and mktg., full time team player, sales oriented, chicago sales manager, chicago sales support, chicago retail sales, hospitality sales, travel sales, chicago telemarketing sales, chicago charity sales, inside sales, chicago canvass sales, entertainment sales, chicago enterprise sales, entry level sales, sales rep, sports oriented, help wanted, full time outside marketing and sales rep, new grad, marketing and sales, restaurant, server, full time waitress, chicago full time waiter, full time hostess, host, retail, marketing, barista, bartender, trainer, busser, chicago full-time, Marketing , Sales and Marketing , Customer Service , Retail, Hospitality , Restaurant , chicago Sales and Marketing , Marketing chicago chicago Telecommunications , chicago Direct Marketing , Telemarketing , chicago Direct Mail Marketing, sales and marketing, sales and marketing associate
Job Type: Full-time