nSpire Health™ is a global respiratory information systems software developer and medical device manufacturing company. We are the exclusive provider and developer of Iris™, the world’s first Integrated Respiratory Information System; and KoKo® pulmonary function testing, diagnostic spirometry, and respiratory home monitoring devices. Together, our expert, scalable software solutions and sophisticated data collection products empower healthcare providers to advance respiratory diagnostic processes, and improve patient outcomes while meeting the demanding clinical and business objectives of thought leaders in respiratory care.
nSpire Health Vision: To revolutionize the way the world detects and treats respiratory diseases.nSpire Health, Inc. is based out of Longmont, Colorado.
We are currently seeking an Independent Medical Sales Rep/Contractor to call on Allergy Clinics, Immunology Clinics and Private Pulmonology Clinics in the San Francisco/Bay Area, California area to sell nSpire Health respiratory medical devices, capital equipment, service contracts and consumables.
As a Medical Sales Rep you are responsible for closing sales in a specific region.
Providing customer service/support – developing a reputation as the face of nSpire Health.Active participation in installation of equipment.
Must be able to dedicate 65-80% of your time to meet sales targets.Leads and a customer database will be provided for your specific region.Requirements:
- Experienced with medical sales.
- Experience selling respiratory products, Spirometry, PFT preferred.
- Not currently selling competitive medical device products.
- Bachelors degree in a related field preferred or equivalent experience.
- Experience using Salesforce a plus.
- Must be comfortable selling software products.
- Must have a passion for selling.
Training will be provided.Compensation on all products sold.
Job Type: Contract
- High school or equivalent
- Selling Medical Devices: 1 year