Our company provides Non-emergency Medical Transport & Translation Services.
Our Drivers transport injured workers to appointments. Typically a 2 leg trip that last on average 1 hour.
.85 cents per loaded mile/$20.00 min. for 2 leg trip.
Wait time (if approved) $8 after the first hour.
We are looking for qualified sub contracted drivers to provide services on an as needed basis.
This position MAY NOT be for you if:
- You are looking for reliable, consistent income.
- If you work a job/commitments that conflict with 6am-6pm M-F.
- If you are looking to get paid same day/week services are provided.
- If you do not have access to internet, computer or cellular phone.
- If you expect income greater than $150/week*
This position MAY BE for you if:
- If you are punctual and understand the importance of being on time!
- You have extra time on your hands. (Retired, Ex-Military)
- OK with being on standby for last minute transport.
- If you expect income of $150.00/week or less*
- Enjoys Driving and has friendly demeanor
- Understands that they will have to wait for patient (unless wait time is not authorized)
- Understands that payments for services rendered are always paid Friday’s (following the week after services were rendered) via paypal. If you do not have a paypal account and require check payments, Checks are mailed bi-weekly on Wednesdays.
1099 Subcontractor shall meet all of the below driver eligibility requirements:
1. A minimum age of twenty-five (25) years.
2. Possession of a valid driver’s license issued by your state of residence for the type of vehicle to be operated, issued by the resident state of the driver.
3. No record of a citation or conviction for the violations listed below during the sixty (60) consecutive months (five years) prior to the date of engagement: a. Driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs.b. Refusal to submit to a test of intoxication or impairment requested by a law enforcement officer.c. Operating a motor vehicle, which contains alcoholic beverages in open containers contrary to law.d. Being charged with a homicide resulting from the unlawful or negligent operation of a motor vehicle.e. Operating a motor vehicle while the driver’s licenses was suspended, cancelled or expired.f. Failing to stop or remain at the scene of an accident.g. Driving a motor vehicle in a speed exhibition, contest or drag race.h. Use of a motor vehicle in the commission of a felony.i. Dangerous or careless operation of a motor vehicle, whether causing harm to another person or not.j. Operating a motor vehicle without the permission of the owner.k. Fleeing or attempting to flee a law enforcement officer.
4. No record of involvement in an at fault traffic accident resulting in a person’s death or bodily injury.
5. No record of involvement in more than two (2) at fault traffic accidents and two (2) moving violations in any vehicle in the sixty (60) consecutive months prior to the date of engagement.
6. No record of involvement in more than one (1) at fault traffic accident and three (3) moving violations in any vehicle in the sixty (60) consecutive months prior to the date of engagement.
7. No record of conviction for more than four (4) motor vehicle moving violations in any vehicle in the sixty (60) consecutive months prior to the date of engagement.
8. Completion of a suitable contractor/driver information sheet.
9. Evidence of a valid driver’s license issued by your state of residence.
10. Must have a regular cell phone plan with a major carrier
11. Must have a personal vehicle insurance policy with limits of at least $100,000/$300,000/$50,000
Job Type: Contract
Job Type: Contract
- High school or equivalent
- Customer Service Skills: 2 years
Required license or certification: