Pall Corporation is a global leader in high-tech filtration, separation, and purification, serving the diverse needs of customers across the broad spectrum of life sciences and industry.
Pall Life Sciences provides cutting-edge products and services to meet the demanding needs of customers discovering, developing and producing biotech drugs, vaccines, cell therapies and classic pharmaceuticals. Pall offers advanced medical technologies, which are often a patient’s last line of defense from dangerous pathogens. Pall’s food and beverage products provide critical protection from contaminants during various manufacturing steps.
Pall Industrial serves a diverse range of customers in the microelectronics, aerospace, fuels, petrochemical, chemical, automotive, and power generation industries. Pall is a key supplier to the innovative and demanding semiconductor and consumer electronics industries, and provides filtration products used in critical applications on commercial and military aerospace vehicles. Pall products are key to the reliability of industrial equipment. Pall’s engineered solutions help municipal and industrial customers address mounting water quality, scarcity and demand issues, and help energy companies maximize production and develop commercially successful next generation fuels.
Headquartered in Port Washington, New York, Pall has offices and plants throughout the world.
To learn more about Pall, please visit
Location: Texas or Louisian with a strong preference to either Houston or San Antonio areas.
The Regional Sales Manager (Gulf Coast Region) for Industrial Mobile Water Treatment Systems is primarily responsible for mobile trailer/container Microfiltration and Reverse Osmosis rentals and sales to industrial applications.
This person is also responsible for expanding and deepening relationships among Industrial including Power Generation, Oil/Gas, Pulp & Paper, Specialty Chemical, Industrial Engineering and miscellaneous Industrial waste streams.
The daily activity will include managing a sales funnel, working with application engineering (A&E’s), proposing mobile solutions and deploying local sales strategies to meet sales targets.
- Execute tactical business plans to achieve or exceed order and revenue bookings targets and operating margins for industrial water treatment mobile rental and sales.
- Manage Opportunity / Sales Funnel and forecasting for the region and specific industrial water treatment market segment. Drive success by fostering and embedding throughout the Rep and Strategic Partner Organizations a pricing and value selling strategy.
- Train 3rd Party Reps and Partners in the Mobile Water Treatment product portfolio paying particular attention to the value our offerings bring to the customer relative to the competition
- Internal communication with Support Groups including Marketing, Applications Engineering, Product Development, and Manufacturing.
- Participate in New Product development reviews.
- Accelerate opportunities through the sales process via effective Funnel Management
- Maintain all opportunities and forecasts within CRM system.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Established relationships with large industrial customers and channel partners, in the Energy market segment (including Fuels & Chemicals, Oil & Gas and Power Generation)
- Experience negotiating contracts over $1M
- Strong business acumen
- Innate ability to sell based on value
- Internal drive to exceed targets
- Experience working independently
- Experience managing complex sales situations and develop the best overall strategy to win
- Collaborates with peers to get things done
- Demonstrates the highest level of integrity at all times
- Minimum of a H.S. Diploma
- 5+ years of experience selling Mobile Water Treatment technologies into Industrial accounts
- Experience with a CRM and managing a Sales Funnel
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or related Science preferred
- Reside in the Gulf Coast Region preferrably Louisianna or Texas
- Willingness to travel around 50% within assigned territory
Pall Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer who encourages diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, religion, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, military or protected veteran status or marital status.
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and industrial solutions. Our globally diverse team of 59,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $16.5B in revenue last year. We are ranked #133 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 2,000% over 20 years.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
North America-United States-TX-Houston
North America-United States-Texas, North America-United States-Louisiana, North America-United States-TX-San Antonio