It’s all about relationships at Botsford Commons where we create a Fullness of Life through the joy of relationships, the art of caring, and the spirit of living. Recognizing that older adults have unique needs for support and services at different times, ranging from exercise classes to extended care, Botsford Commons is a 4 Star community that offers many distinct residential choices: Independent Living, Senior Living Center and the Botsford Rehabilitation and Continuing Care Center.
Why you should join our team:
· Be a part of something wonderful and create a Fullness of Life for our residents…and yourself!
· Enjoy working with team members who are passionate, caring and knowledgeable.
· Join a team where the average length of service for employees is 6 years and our Family Satisfaction Rate is 94%!
· Work at our unique campus that looks like a neighborhood and feels like home!
· Medical, dental and vision offered for Full and Part-Time employees and their families
The Greeter is responsible for presenting a positive image of the Botsford Continuing Health Center and the Botsford Commons Community to callers reaching our telephones and visitors to the facility. Requirements: High School diploma, must have previous Windows based computer experience, including Microsoft Excel and Outlook, preferred. Previous multi-line switchboard experience preferred. Ability to present Botsford Continuing Health Center and the Botsford Commons Community in a professional manner through personal grooming and appearance, excellent personal and phone communication skills, and ability to interact with others.