About Coeur d’Alene Pediatrics: We are a pediatric primary care practice with three offices conveniently located in Coeur d’Alene, Post Falls, and Hayden, Idaho. With 13 providers working out of our 3 locations, our patients get the advantages of a larger clinic with the personal touch of a smaller clinic. We strive to provide the highest level of medical care that is both convenient and cost effective for our families.
Job Description Coeur d’Alene Pediatrics is seeking a Certified Medical Assistant to provide support for our clinical staff. We are looking for someone with a positive attitude and strong teamwork skills. This position will be full-time (40 hours/week) and may work out of all 3 of our offices.
Responsibilities As a Medical Assistant, you will be responsible for performing a variety of clinical support functions, including, but not limited to:
- Assisting nurses and providers
- Rooming patients
- Taking Vital signs, vision screens, and documentation of chief complaint
- Stocking exam rooms
- Prepping patient educational materials
- Assisting in minor procedures
- Other duties necessary to maintain the patient flow
Requirements We are looking for somebody that has graduated from a Medical Assistant Program and has current Certification.
Benefits At Coeur d’Alene Pediatrics, we recognize and appreciate our team member’s hard work and enthusiasm! Therefore, we are proud to offer a comprehensive benefits package!
- Competitive Salary
- Medical Insurance
- Retirement Benefits: Profit Sharing Plan & 401(k)
- Paid Holidays,Vacation, and Sick time
- Voluntary Benefits: Dental Insurance, Short and Long-term Disability Insurance
Please fill out the application located on the Employment page of our website: www.cdapeds.com
Please send completed application, resume, and hand-written cover letter to:
Coeur d’Alene Pediatrics Attn: Sandy Kibler 700 W. Ironwood Drive, Suite 155 Coeur d’Alene, Idaho, 83814
Job Type: Full-time