Who are we?
Frequently recognized as the most innovative and agent-friendly brokerage in the nation, Keller Williams is a gathering place for the industry’s best real estate agents. The Keller Williams Chicago – Lincoln Park Market Center features a state-of-the-art real estate training room, majestic office space, and friendly atmosphere that is recognizable the moment you enter. With industry-leading real estate training, generous commission splits, and an experienced leadership and support staff, Keller Williams Chicago – Lincoln Park is a hot spot for agents looking to rapidly build and grow their real estate careers .
Who are we looking for?
This Call Coordinator must understand that to run effectively and efficiently, a Market Center must tend to its associates’ needs in such a way that they (the associates) are receiving the expected level of service and remain satisfied with the level of service provided by the Market Center. The Call Coordinator will be involved with clerical, administrative, agent associates, and managerial parties on an ongoing daily basis. They will also be tasked with supporting the MCA and agents.
The Call Coordinator will be responsible for the appearance of the Market Center common areas. They will ensure the office is neat and prepared for business. The Call Coordinator will need to have a relationship-based attitude as a result of the associate being the customer with an understanding that the agent associates will seek them because the associate likes the individual and are swayed by enthusiasm.
The Call Coordinator acts as the Director of First Impressions for the Market Center. They will greet everyone with a smile and warmth as they enter the office. They will be as helpful as possible without neglecting the phones.
The Call Coordinator will assist in the management of the office by providing support and feedback to the MCA and Team Leader on all matters affecting the productivity and operation of the Market Center. They must be detail oriented, calm under pressure, have general office skills, and purchasing knowledge.
What will you do? These are the standards a well-above-average performer will maintain or exceed:
- Answer phone properly with warmth and friendliness
- Greet everyone with a smile—be positive and cheerful
- Assist management team
- Act as MCA in their absence as required
- Assist in aspects of the Market Center Financials
- Help to share Market Center value story.
Essential duties and responsibilities
- Answer the phone correctly
- Properly route phone calls
- Computer Input
- Purchasing (supplies and equipment)
- Greet everyone in a positive manner
- Assist management team
- Receive and sort mail and deliveries
- Maintain appearance of reception area
- Sales Associates – daily
- Staff (Team Leader, MCA, etc.) – daily
- Buyers/Selles/Vendors– daily
- Positive attitude
- Great verbal and communication skills
- Neat, clean, professional appearance
- College graduate
- Transaction management skills
- Phone skills and experience
- People skills and experience
- Computer skills
Does this sound like you? If so, please send a summary of yourself and why you think this opportunity is a fit for you, along with your resume. We have two positions open, please indicate which one you are applying for.
Compensation This is a salary plus bonus role. Compensation based on skills and experience.
Job Type: Full-time
- Office Administration: 1 year