Why Work for ECP-PF Holdings, Inc.?
– Competitive Salary
– For fulltime employees:
Company contribution towards health benefits that includes: Medical, Dental, Vision, LTD, STD and Critical Illness
To provide a welcoming environment for people of all fitness levels to achieve their personal goals.
To be the premier Planet Fitness franchisee, while being the fitness partner of choice in each community that we serve.
Front Desk Associate
The Front Desk Associate is a highly friendly and courteous individual who consistently delivers first-rate service and fosters positive customer satisfaction and loyalty while promoting ECP-PF Holdings-Planet Fitness Mission, Vision and Values. The Front Desk Associate must be adept at balancing multiple tasks with a friendly, courteous demeanor.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities :
- Welcome and exit members in a confident, professional, and friendly manner with hi’s and goodbye’s.
- Anticipate member’s needs, respond promptly and acknowledge all members.
- Provide gracious and efficient telephone service. Calls should be answered promptly and knowledgeably, always ensuring complete and accurate information.
- Utilize strong communication and problem solving skills to effectively resolve customer concerns, ensuring a pleasant experience.
- • Ability to maintain the cleanliness of the club for up to 50% of the shift.
- • Deliver prompt, efficient customer service while maintaining a high level of accuracy in a fast paced retail environment.
- • Hands-on experience in accepting payments from customers and give change and receipts.
- • Drive revenue by communicating and demonstrating benefits of products and special promotions to customers.
- • Proven ability to answer customers’ questions and give information regarding the business procedures and policies in an exact and customer-friendly way
- • Ability to manage multiple responsibilities
- • Solid work ethic with strong decision making skills
- • Self-starter who takes initiative with minimal direction and supervision
- • Comfortable working a flexible rotating schedule
- • Superior customer service skills, preferably in the fitness industry.
- • Hard working, enthusiastic and energetic!
- • Strong problem resolution skills
- • Six months face to face customer service experience in a restaurant or retail environment required or one year Fitness experience preferred.
- • Successful completion of a job shadow upon interview
- • A High School Diploma Or Equivalent required
- • 18 years old or olde
r Schedule Monday
A Schedule Tuesday
A Schedule Wednesday
A Schedule Thursday
A Schedule Friday
F Schedule Saturday
F Schedule Sunday
Planet Fitness is an Equal Opportunity Employe
The job requirements list is not a complete description of responsibilities, but the list reflects the general qualifications, duties and/or responsibilities necessary to perform this position. The Company reserves the right to revise the job description when circumstances are necessary for reasons like, but not limited to, new systems, technical developments, emergencies, work-load and/or personnel changes.