* High School Diploma or GED
* Customer Service/Sales Experience preferred
* Basic knowledge of Insurance Industry, is a plus
* Hold a valid and current County Mutual, Limited Lines or Property & Casualty License in the Texas
(highly preferred, but not required)
Other Skill Requirements:
* Good organizational and interpersonal skills with a strong customer focus.
* Basic knowledge of computers and demonstrated intermediate to advanced written communication skills (spelling, grammar and punctuation) and verbal communications skills.
* Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
* Ability to quickly learn any Company/Proprietary software is necessary.
* Bilingual (Spanish/English) preferred, but not required
A-MAX Auto Insurance specializes in providing low-cost auto, homeowners and renters insurance for thousands of residents throughout Texas. The company has grown over 300 percent in the past five years, and gone from 32 to 100+ locations in 16 cities across Texas.
What we offer:
Medical Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, Life
Career Advancement Opportunities
Upon hire, and as part of continued employment, selected candidates will be responsible for obtaining the appropriate state insurance license for this role to sell our non-standard insurance and related products.
** The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
** While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The ability to work within safety guidelines as it pertains to A-MAX standards of operations.
This job description is intended as a guide to reflect the principal functions of the job. However, it is not an all-inclusive listing of the required job functions and functions may vary. Further, the job description is subject to change at the discretion of Managing Partner.