We’re hiring digital health coaches for a work-from-home position, on an initial five-month full time term with full benefits, and the possibility of renewal after five months for additional terms based on performance and as required by the business. We are looking for individuals with previous health coaching, life coaching, or weight loss coaching experience, but most importantly, we’re looking for all-around tech savvy, intelligent, empathetic, and efficient people who have a commitment to helping Omada advance and deliver the digital health coaching craft. A professional health background is not required.
Your role is to guide participants through our 16-week online program to help them avoid progression to obesity-related chronic diseases. You will be responsible for listening openly to participants’ challenges and guiding them toward healthy choices while keeping them focused and energized. You will be fully supported by our online platform, which includes a detailed curriculum and technology to help participants track their progress. You will leverage this cutting-edge platform to strategically coach participants through the Omada program, using data science to inform outreach methods during moments that matter. You will actively collaborate with our Clinical, Data, Product and Operations teams to discover and drive digital health coaching best practices.
It is important that your availability to work is flexible, with periodic time required on weekends and evenings. Your attendance will also be required for remote meetings which are held during business hours, typically in Pacific Time. Some travel will be required for quarterly in-person team meetings.
The job will initially require five days of on-site orientation and training, after which point the work can be done remotely from your home.
To apply: please submit your resume and a cover letter that succinctly describes your personal connection to health and your most relevant work experience. Applications without cover letters will not be considered. Due to a high volume of applicants, we cannot respond to all inquiries. Please do not call or email regarding this position – We’ll get in touch if we’re interested in learning more.
You will love this job if you have/are:
- The ability the translate face-to-face interactions to the digital world
- A compassionate and empathetic “people person”
- A strong commitment to participant privacy
- Excited to be at the intersection of healthcare and technology
- Proven technical ability and a high level of tech savviness
- A firm grasp on effective and efficient communication through digital platforms
- A fast learner and are able to adapt to a constantly changing environment
- Committed to the mission of Omada and the lifestyle changes we inspire
- Minimum education: Bachelor’s degree
- Must reside in Minnesota, Michigan, Iowa, Illinois, Wisconsin, or Ohio
- Be able to work from home
- You have successful digital health coaching experience
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited vacation
- Parental leave
- Health, dental, and vision
- Allowance for home office setup
- Discounts on personal Apple products
- Two giftable Omada enrollments per calendar year
- Participation in peer-recognition program
- The opportunity to join an incredible company and work with incredible people
About Omada Health: We’ve pioneered digital behavioral medicine: an innovative approach to tackling the growing epidemic of type 2 diabetes, heart disease, and obesity. Our online programs combine world-class science, technology, and design to inspire and enable people everywhere to live free of chronic disease. Named one of Fast Company’s “50 Most Innovative Companies in the World,” our team includes passionate and talented individuals. Our approach has been embraced by major employers across the country, including Costco and Iron Mountain, as well as leading health plans, such as Kaiser Permanente and BlueCross Blue Shield of Louisiana.
We carefully hire the best talent we can find, which means actively seeking diversity of beliefs, backgrounds, education, and ways of thinking. We strive to build an inclusive culture where differences are celebrated and leveraged to inform better design and business decisions. Omada is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.