The Cyber Incident Analyst Responder 2/3 (Help Desk) position will be located in Arlington, VA. Selected candidates must have the ability to support multiple shifts (1-3) while supporting 1-2 weekend days a month. This position requires up to 10% of travel.
· Provide effective front-line support leveraging service desk ticketing system, telephone, and email communications.
· Support the service desk shift lead in operational activities.
· Interact with government Program Manager for the service desk regarding operational issues.
· Ensure timely and effective response to internal and external mission partners.
· Follow the appropriate incident escalation and reporting procedures.
· Seek to improve the quality, productivity, and culture of the service desk environment.
· Coordinate distribution of incidents and service requests within the NCCIC ticketing system.
· Conduct effective shift transition actions and procedures.
· Duties may also include but are not limited to identifying, logging, categorizing, performing initial triage, routing, and resolving incidents and requests; manage the lifecycle of incident and request tickets in accordance with interface agreements, performing customer relationship management activities with mission partners, internal coordination and follow up for distributed actions, and compliance with defined processes, procedures, work instructions, and program requirements.
Minimum Qualifications :
Basic Qualifications – To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below. This requisition may be filled at a higher grade based on qualifications listed below:
· Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Information Technology (IT) or other related technical field and a minimum of 2 years’ experience required for the level 2 role.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Information Technology (IT) or other related technical field and a minimum of 5 years’ experience required for the level 3 role.
· Active Top Secret Security Clearance with the ability to obtain a TS/SCI is required. In addition, selected candidate must be able to obtain and maintain a favorably adjudicated DHS background investigation (EOD) for continued employment.
· Knowledge and understanding of customer service techniques and a willingness to learn new tools and technologies and take on new responsibilities, as assigned.
· Must be customer and detail oriented and possess good decision-making ability.
· Ability to support multiple shifts and 1-2 weekend days a month is required.
Preferred Qualifications – Candidates with these desired skills will be given preferential consideration:
· Experience in using the Remedy ticketing suite.
· Experience working with a customer service oriented environment.
· Experience providing service desk/call center support.
· Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite.
· Exceptional communication skills.
• While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly required to sit and use hands to finger, handle, or feel while typing at a computer keyboard.
• The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, reach, or lift objects up to 10 pounds.
• The employee is frequently required to talk or hear. The vision requirements include: close vision.