Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Makes periodic rounds of the facility to interact with department staff, customers and visitors; to observe facility (housekeeping or maintenance) deficiencies.
· Maintains an equipment and uniform inventory and manuals; determines the need for equipment repair and requests authorization for repairs.
· Operates computer to include processing e-mails, preparing needed Word and
· Excel documents, using the printer and conducting training. Operates the housekeeping equipment used in the facility; recognizes malfunctions of such equipment; and trains others in the use of the equipment.
· Manages relationship with customer – responding to requests, anticipating needs, and recommending additional services when appropriate.
· Performs duties of workers supervised, including but not limited to operating basic cleaning machine, propane buffers, low speed buffers, auto scrubbers, various lifts, pressure washer, and business machines.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily including but not limited to the following:
Basic maintenance skills
· Door repair
· Assist General Manager with Tenant coordination
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); college degree preferred, but will consider or one to three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent
Required license or certification: