Image Technology Systems delivers the most technically advanced and intuitive property management system on the market. We are the number 1 vendor for Best Western Hotels, providing support for properties in over 30 countries and in 3 languages.
The founder of Image Technology Systems has been serving the hospitality industry since 1986, providing scalable property management software solutions. Our flagship product “Visual Matrix PMS” was designed in 2002 by a dedicated team of hotel professionals with the input of our valued clients.
Image Technology Systems offer its employees a large company experience with a small company feel by providing a competitive benefits package, 401K with employee matching and vesting after 1 year of employment, career advancement and upward mobility.
For more information on Image Technology Systems and our product, Visual Matrix, please visit our company website at www.vmpms.com.
About the position:
Image Technology Systems is currently seeking Client Services Agents with proven experience providing customer support for software applications.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to; providing customer support via telephone for our hotel property management system – Visual Matrix, working with the client and system programmers to reach a satisfactory solution. Create and maintain user documentation.
- Flexibility to work in a 24/7 call center environment.
- One year of recent hotel management or supervisory experience is a must.
- Call Center supervisory experience is a plus
- Technical knowledge and business awareness.
- Investigation and diagnostic skills, along with patience and a customer friendly attitude.
- Ability to multitask
- Attention to detail is very important as many issues can be complex and require critical thinking to resolve.
- Effective communicator, both written and oral.
- Must be able to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Computer skills such as networking, antivirus / firewall setup, router setup, printer setup/sharing and windows file sharing are a plus.
- Bilingual in Spanish or French is a must .
Hourly rate: $13.46 – $16.34 per hour ($28,000 – $34,000 annually)
- Lax environment with casual dress code
- Free life insurance
- Free long-term disability
- Optional short term disability
- 401(k) after 1 year of service that’s fully vested immediately and 100% matched
Pre-employment background screening is required
Not all submissions will result in a response
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $28,000.00 to $34,000.00 /year
- High school or equivalent
- Technical Support: 1 year
- Call Center: 1 year
- Hotel Management: 1 year
- Customer Service Skills: 1 year