The State Bank of Cross Plains (SBCP) is Dane County’s largest independent community bank. SBCP is a full-service community bank offering premier products and services to customers in 8 communities, communities often ranked as some of the top places to live in the United States. We offer a unique community bank culture, competitive wages and benefits, and opportunities for professional growth. From Learning & Development opportunities, group volunteer outings, or bank-wide contests – we believe in fostering a healthy workplace culture that encourages team-work in everything we do.
To help us provide a premier banking experience to our customers, we are seeking a Call Center Representative to join our Customer Contact Center at our Corporate Office in Cross Plains . Our Customer Contact Center receives inbound calls, emails, and online chats from our customers and sees each interaction through until a resolution is reached. Additionally, this position will set-up and verify new account data on the mainframe for deposit accounts, as well as provide account maintenance.
Ideal candidates will have strong attention to detail and a positive attitude. In addition, successful candidates must also possess:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- One to two years previous customer service experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills including verbal/written communication and listening skills
- Demonstrated problem solving skills with the ability to make good decisions and exercise independent judgment
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize multiple competing tasks and work in a fast-paced environment
- Basic math competency: addition, subtraction, multiplication, division
Hours for this position will be Monday-Friday 9 am – 6 pm, (with Saturday rotation).
For more information about this opportunity, and to apply for this position, please visit www.crossplainsbank.com/join-our-team.htm and click “current job opportunities”.
PLEASE NOTE: YOU MUST APPLY DIRECTLY TO OUR WEBSITE TO BE CONSIDERED
The State Bank of Cross Plains values a diverse workforce and is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities, Females, Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities encouraged to apply.
Job Type: Full-time