Professional Corporate Consultants, a well-respected HR Partner Firm in the US, is seeking a Consulting Solutions Professional ( CSP ) to fill immediate opening in our LA Market. As a valued member of the team you will be responsible for developing and growing a client base by aggressively marketing our consulting solutions.
PCorpC values honesty and integrity in every facet of our business. PCorpC offers cutting-edge technology that helps you maintain a work life balance. We are looking for candidates that are looking for a career.
Our CSP’s are Ambitious, Hard Working, Self-Motivated business focused connection makers. They have the ability to navigate between facilitating a strong working relationship with current client base and developing strong new clients thru various Business Development strategies. The CSP will be responsible for Client and Candidate Management, B2B Sales Strategies, Recruitment, Sales Best Practices and the specific wheelhouses service offerings. Maintaining and growing an active sales funnel and to be key partner in managing existing national client base.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Development and execution of sales and recruiting plans
- Networking through industry contacts and employees
- Using and keeping contact records in our CRM tool
- Ability to Cold Call and Develop primary Business Relationship with prospective clients
- To meet with and attain client cultural and professional needs, by developing trusted and valued relationships.
- Ability to maintain and grow relationship with prospective and value clients alike.
- 3 – 5 years of inside/outside business development or sales experience.
- Must have an extremely high level of personal and professional integrity.
- Extremely tenacious, disciplined and self-motivated.
- Goal Driven and motivated to earn commission.
- Outstanding verbal and written communications skills and business acumen.
- Able to learn, communicate, and thrive on varying digital platforms.
- Personable and friendly phone persona, with the ability to persuade potential contacts to agree to take a meeting regarding our services.
- Capable of developing immediate rapport to win trust and overcome objections.
- Must be comfortable and capable of spending up to 80 -85% of the day on the phone and making a minimum of 75 – 100 outbound calls per day, with the goal of scheduling appointments weekly with decision makers.
- Experience working with a CRM
Compensation for this position is:
Uncapped Commission + Target Based Incentives YOUR EARNING POTENTIAL IS COMPLETELY IN YOUR OWN HANDS – Realistic 1st year earnings for this position are $65,000-$85,000 total compensation – With our top performers earning well over $100,000 within their first 12 months. TOP CSP’s that demonstrate hard work, tenacity, work ethic, and lead may have earning over $100,000 per year!
Job Type: Commission
- Contract Negotiations: 3 years
- Time Management: 3 years
- Sales: 3 years
- Business Development: 3 years
- Innovation Services: 3 years