Position: Business Development Representative
Fleetmatics (FLTX) is a publicly traded 10 year-old leading global provider of mobile workforce solutions for service-based businesses of all sizes delivered as software-as-a-service (SaaS). Our solutions enable businesses to meet the challenges associated with managing local fleets, and improve the productivity of their mobile workforces, by extracting actionable business intelligence from real-time and historical vehicle and driver behavioral data.
Calling All Prospectors! Our Business Development Team is growing at Fleetmatics! If you are looking for a growing secure Software company we need to talk! Fleetmatics is one of the top 3 publically traded SaaS companies in the United States right now. Is there a career path in your current position? Does your companies benefit package benefit you? Did your employee stock program make you any money last year (ours did)? Does your current company reward you with stock at your one year mark (ours does)?
We are looking for talented business development reps who will find, qualify and create leads for the inside sales teams. The successful candidate will purely focus on new business opportunities and lead generation. You must be comfortable making dozens of calls per day, working with channel partners, generating interest and qualifying prospects. There is a distinct career path for the competitive and successful rep.
What skills and values would make you stand out?
- Self-motivated, high energy, & dynamic inside sales and online presence
- Competitive personality with a track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone presence and experience dialing dozens of calls per day
- Experience working with Salseforce.com or similar CRM
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Strong listening and coach ability skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
BA/BS degree or equivalent
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years inside sales experience
- Requires strong sales experience and phone skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with business R.O.I. and operating expense management
- Resourcefulness in solving problems
- An ability to respond with a sense of urgency in a sales driven culture
- Excellent interpersonal and team skills.
- Strong computer skills – (MS Office, Outlook, SalesForce.com)
- Strong work ethic
Where is this position?
We have opportunities in Clearwater Florida, Scottsdale Arizona, Rolling Meadows Illinois, and Charlotte North Carolina.
Why join our rapidly growing, dynamic team?
- Uncapped commission potential and career progression upside
- Highly competitive salary, benefits, perks and so MUCH more
- Healthy, financially stable publicly-traded company
- Nearly 100% of sales managers and executives are internally grown and promoted from within this sales organization!!
- Confluence of selling three in major growth areas: SaaS, Mobility and Dig data
- Significant product and solution competitive differentiators
- Comprehensive Sales Training Program
- $33 billion dollar relatively untapped market potential!
- And … we are a ton of FUN!!!
- Check us out www.Fleetmatics.com
Fleetmatics’ policy is to provide equal employment opportunity in full compliance with all applicable laws. In keeping with this policy, decisions regarding employment, recruiting, hiring, training, transfer, promotion, pay, benefits, lay-off, demotion, discharge, or other aspects of employment will be made without respect to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy status, national origin, citizenship, age, sexual orientation, gender identify or expression, genetic information, disability or handicap, veteran or military status or other characteristics protected by
Job Type: Full-time
- Sales: 1 year
- Account Management: 1 year
- Business Development: 1 year