Want the balance of a fun environment that has the heart of a start-up, which values your individual contributions, and has the stability and growth opportunities offered by a growing, privately owned business in the tech industry? If so, Ctuit wants to speak with you!
As a leader in bringing business intelligence to the restaurant industry for over 20 years, Ctuit has been able to retain our organic team culture by seeking out driven employees with strong team values. We pride ourselves in treating our customers like partners and our employees like family. We are preferred by leaders in the industry because we hire seasoned restaurant industry veterans that can deliver thoughtful customer service. In fact, many of our customers refer to us as a service company that happens to sell state-of-art restaurant analytics software.
Ctuit is seeking innovative, self-starters to be pivotal Business Development Managers (BDM) in our growing company. The primary role of the BDM will be identifying new business opportunities, negotiating and closing business deals through knowledge of current market conditions and of the company’s competitors. Because networking is critical in this position, business development managers must often travel to conferences, business meetings, and industry events.
Key Responsibilities Areas:
- Source and develop relationships with potential clients
- Use the Ctuit sales methodology to uncover clients business pain points and offer solutions
- Ensure that our clients receive the highest level of sales and operational service by leveraging a highly consultative sales approach
- Drive the sales process and effectively transition/onboard clients into production
- Meet and exceed sales and revenue goals; effectively manage an individual quarterly sales target
- Attend industry functions and provide feedback on the market, business trends with a view to developing new services, products, and distribution channels.
- Gain knowledge of the market and competitors to identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
- 2+ years sales experience, preferably for a SaaS company
- Background in restaurants highly desirable
- Experience in building a pipeline (identify and source from external sources), negotiating and closing deals
- Excellent communication and presentation development skills
- Success in networking within a client organization or agency to identify all key influencers and decision makers
- Strong understanding of what drives service industry customers and how they make purchase decisions
- Success in using SalesForce highly desired
Desired Personal Attributes:
- Agile learner adept at working in a dynamic and unstructured environment
- Self-starter, driven with a positive attitude & good teamwork skills
- Passionate about fostering relationships and delivering an unparalleled customer experience
- Great sense of humor
Vacation, Sick and Holiday Pay
Medical and Dental Benefits
Providing a cover page along with your resume is mandatory for consideration . Please take a few minutes to tell us about yourself, why this position interests you, how you have impacted a company’s bottom line by supporting the sales functions.
773 San Marin Drive
Novato, CA 94945
Ctuit Software helps solve the restaurant industry’s most difficult challenges. Since 2000, Ctuit has helped reduce food costs and optimize employee labor schedules while streamlining operations for over 7,000 restaurants. Ctuit RADAR, OnTheFly , and Ctuit Schedules is utilized and trusted among a network of big-brand national chains, owner-operated restaurants, boutique fine dining, franchisee/franchisor concepts, CPA firms, bookkeeping services, and everything in-between.
Job Type: Full-time