Accountant is responsible for managing the company accounts payable/receivable process and function in a professional and knowledgeable manner. This role serves as an auditor, ensuring that invoices are accurate and that proper accounting procedures are followed for the purchasing and payment of goods and services.
Individual must be proficient in Quickbooks.
Ability to prioritize and multi-task a must
Ability to handle confidential information in a discreet, professional manner
Audit invoices/reconcile vendor statements
Audits and verifies expense reports
Manage Receivables and payables Reconcile bank accounts
Ability to provide monthly financials, including P&L and a Balance Sheet is required.
Ability to process all aspects of payroll including processing weekly time/commission sheets, payroll preparation, preparation and filing of monthly, quarterly, and annual payroll tax forms
Gather information from vendors for 1099 reporting and tracking 1099 vendors in QuickBooks
Produce monthly and quarterly expense reports
Required Education and Experience:
- 4-year degree in Accounting preferred
- 2+ years’ experience in a corporate environment
- High volume A/P experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, as well as outside clients and vendors
- Positive, friendly and professional appearance and demeanor
Please forward resume for consideration
Joel’s Collision offers great benefits including competitive salary, health insurance, vacation and 401K