Wet Willie’s Barback
Under general supervision, stocks all bars with needed supplies and ensures the cleanliness of bar areas.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS (The following statements are intended as general illustrations of the work in this job class and are not all inclusive for specific positions.)
1. Maintains and ensures checklist to completion including but not limited to opening and c losing procedures.
2. Maintain the beverage stock in beverage supply room/areas.
3. Stock bar and beverage stations with supplies.
4. Assists server with various task such as, getting change and clean bar area.
5. Take beverage orders from serving staff or directly from guest.
6. Serve pre made drinks and Wet Willie’s specialty drinks
7. Check identification of customers to verify age requirements for purchase of alcohol.
8. Participates in liquor pull in compliance with the Missouri Gaming Commission.
9. Accurately account for and collect payment for all drink orders through MICROS system.
10. Attempt to limit problems related to guests’ excessive drinking by providing responsible alcohol service.
11. Clean glasses, utensils, and bar equipment. Arrange bottles and glasses to make attractive display.
12. Clean bar, bar mats, trash cans, floors, walls and tables.
13. Order or requisition liquor and supplies.
14. Perform other duties as assigned by management.
15. Required to participate in wearing special event uniforms provided for Holidays and other special occasions deemed by management.
16. Abide by the Appearance Standard set forth for the department.
* Must be at least 21-years of age.
* Must be able to lift and carry up to 60 pounds
* Must be able to obtain and maintain responsible alcohol service certification.
Job Type: Part-time