Do you want to be the manager someday?
To eat. To laugh. To share. That’s why people come to Pizza Hut. It’s the calling of our Assistant General Managers to make them feel like family with smiles, teamwork and dedication. If you’re an experienced restaurant or retail assistant manager, think about a career with Pizza Hut. You know who you are – a natural leader, you love putting together a winning team. You’re all about teaching new things and motivating the team to work together.
At Pizza Hut, you can do all that – and more. Here, you will work with smart, experienced, fun people. Expect training and growth. Plenty of excitement. Unique challenges. And a world of opportunity. The Assistant General Manager is responsible for providing leadership to all their staff. As a member of the management team, their days are busy with running the daily operations of the restaurant.
You want to make your customer’s day and it shows in the way you are maniacal about serving amazing pizza with a great big smile.
We have a GREAT culture and look for GREAT people to add to our family. You know who you are –honest, energetic, motivational and fun. You have a vision for the perfect restaurant, and you know how to get your team to bring it to life.
In a typical day, you are accountable for:
- Cash handling, reconciling cash and daily paperwork
- Managing financial controls, operations, people development, customer service and compliance
- Maintaining and ordering inventory and supplies
As a leader, you are responsible for:
- Training and developing Team Members and Shift Managers to achieve operational excellence
- Addressing in-store issues and communicating plans to the team
- Ensuring all staff are following health, safety and security codes
You will also have the opportunity to:
- Assist the Restaurant General Manager with marketing activities and new product roll-outs
- Develop relationships with suppliers, franchisees and other corporate contacts
- Recruit and hire team talent
We will consider all candidates with a proven ability to lead and we are willing to train the right person for the role. It is required to have your own reliable transportation as some evening and weekend shifts are expected.
Title : Assistant General Manager
Background : 1-2 years of supervisory experience in quick serve restaurant industry
Skills : Coaching, training, customer service, communication, multitasking, compliance
Requirements : Must have reliable transportation
Notes : Must be willing to work various shifts including evenings and weekends