Position Purpose: Assist shift Supervisors in the supervision of all department associates. May be directed to assign various duties and jobs to department employees, may decide machine utilization. May recommend changes in personnel and job priorities.
1. Prioritize workload of all associates.
2. Coordinate training of operators as needed.
3. Delegate duties as instructed by shift Supervisor.
4. Supervise operation within department, utilizing excellent interpersonal skills and ability to coach, mentor and lead a team.
5. Perform and assist in set up functions.
6. Perform supervisory functions as needed.
7. Trouble shoot processes as needed.
8. Perform corrective action for problems.
9. Communicate with support departments in a timely fashion.
Transfer information to other departments as needed, in a timely fashion.(This includes written work orders and oral communication)
10. Basic computer skills needed; including Microsoft Office; Word and Excel, and other applications as needed.
11. Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
-Prefer high school (or equivalent) education.
-Must be able to read, write and understand English.
Preferred Skills: Prefer current or prior technical skills and experience.